Saturday, February 6, 2010

Link's Drink of the Week: The Sir Dingles Spotted Slushy


In lovely tribute to my lost leopard, I've concocted a special drink to honor his sweet spotted memory. I thought it befitting to base the cocktail around a blender drink, since he so loved to growl and swipe at me every time I whipped up a Daiquiri or Pina Colada. Luckily, he was so morbidly obese, due to my fattening him up to stretch his pelt, his feeble attempts at Link-lunching™ only merited a chortle and a jolt from my trusty cattle prod.

So, on to the libation...

DIRECTIONS:

2 Parts Amarula Liquor "The Fruit of Africa"
2 Parts Fermented Ethiopian Honey Liquor
1 Cup Kaffir Beer
Handful of ice
Handful of Chocolate Chips

The first three ingredients were obtained on Safari a few years back while hunting for rare Northern White Rhino feet to prop up my teak coffee table. I had grown ever so tired of the okapi legs. I try to incorporate animal elements into my interior design as much as legally possible, though again smuggling had to be utilized. Why must the officials punish me so for being a unique and special snowflake?

But I digress... Place first 4 ingredients in blender. Blend until silky smooth. Pour into hurricane glass and gently stir in chocolate chips. Garnish with little umbrella and gnawed tibia.

Cheers to you, Sir Dingles! Wherever you may prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment