Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Okay, I Admit it...

I can not lie to you, my loyal minions. You've all given me so much of your trust (and UnGodly amounts of your money in tuition) by entering into my Program of Higher Dapperness™... I have to come clean. I DREW THE THREE BLUE RIBBON WINNING HAIR-DACITY™ RENDERINGS. There, I said it. I admit my bamboozlement. I will pay dearly for my fourberie & chicanery. Please forgive a charlatan who only wanted to maintain a high sense of Hair-dacity™. If you saw the REAL entries, you'd agree with my summation. Here, look at a sampling for yourselves (NOTE: There were many so abhorrent, I thought it best to not publish, but rather have framed and hung in my rumpus room):



Good God, People... you are all quite sick. Again, I have taught you well...

No comments:

Post a Comment